Classical & Traditional
Japanese Martial Art Training &
Self Defense Training
WORK HARD, BE KIND!
Why Aikido? Why Iaijutsu?
People have a growing desire for a way of life that embodies the qualities of commitment, courage, compassion, skillful action, and service while being firmly rooted in an awareness discipline.
ENJOYMENT ~ PHYSICAL FITNESS ~ RELAXATION ~ SELF DEFENSE
Aikido Myrtle Beach Offers
Exposure to Japanese Budo or "Martial Way" that uses training as a means of character development
Muso Jikiden Eishin-ryu laijutsu (Combat Sword) is a Japanese martial art of swordsmanship.
Street Safe Seminars
Self-Defense Courses & Seminars
for individuals, groups & organizations.
Classical & Traditional Japanese Martial Art Training
* Exposure to a Japanese Budo or "Martial Way" that uses training as a means of character development.
* Learn to resolve physical and verbal conflict in the most peaceful means possible.
* Learn applicable self-defense techniques.
* Develop confidence by facing fears and refinement of an individual.
* Exposure to the power and balance of spiral movements.
* Increased stamina, flexibility and muscle development.
* Learn to develop a relaxed posture and be centered, sharpen your senses and increase concentration and focus.
Street Safe Seminar Overview
Visit the Events and Seminars Page
for an overview of the recent seminar!
James Bartee Sensei
Classes held at Olympia Gymnastics
9625 Scipio Lane
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Tuesdays: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Thursdays: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Saturdays: 9:00am – 11:00am
Private lessons and seminars available!